Terms and Conditions
- We enable display and information on products offered for sale, for placement of orders/ transactions via the online platform owned by Myroh by connecting/ re-directing the interested Buyer in this website to the Myroh platform (www.chapati-box.com) (“Platform”) run and operated by Myroh as per its independent terms, which facilitates and enables transactions between you and us, on the Platform.
- We are available in select Cities, as Chapati Box also enables delivery of your orders at select localities of serviceable cities across India (“Delivery Services“) by connecting third party service providers i.e. pick-up and delivery partners (“PDPs”) who will be responsible for providing the pick-up and delivery services and completing delivery order initiated by the users in this website via Myroh’s Platform.
- For the Delivery Services, PDPs may charge the users of the Platform as per Myroh and the PDP’s arrangements, a service fee (inclusive of applicable taxes whenever not expressly mentioned) determined on the basis of various factors including but not limited to distance covered, time taken, demand for Delivery Services, real time analysis of traffic and weather conditions, seasonal peaks or such other parameters as may be determined from time to time, and morefully described under Myroh’s terms and conditions.
- Use of Website and Services
- This Website only displays the products offered for sale, along with relevant information about the product. All commercial/ contractual terms on price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services shall be as offered by Myroh as part of its individual terms and conditions.
- Upon acceptance of any Order by the PDPs, the Delivery Services undertaken by him/ her, shall constitute a separate contract for services between Buyers and PDPs, which will be governed by that contract as enumerated under the Platform terms and conditions.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website, or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website. VIII. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) applicable international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
- Order Booking and Financial Terms
- The Platform allows the Buyers to connect to the Platform to place Orders and upon acceptance of such orders by us, Myroh will, subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Platform, facilitate Delivery Services through PDP.
- However, upon Buyer’s successful completion of booking an Order, we may call the Buyer on the telephone or mobile number provided while placing the Order to confirm the details of such Order, price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, Buyer will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to Buyer’s (i) first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be Buyer’s sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
- In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and/ or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability or change in Order or change in price of any item in the Order as the case may be. Please note that any change or confirmation of the Order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that Myroh reserves the right to not to process Buyer’s Order in the event Buyer or offered products or PDP is unavailable, in such event the provisions of the Cancellation and Refund Policy laid out by Myroh shall be applicable.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy laid out by Myroh for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
- As we are available in the select cities in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Website and its content available to you. In the event the Website is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Website and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Website from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
- You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Website requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Website and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- You will not use the Website in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
- The website may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
- Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the platform or delay or errors in functionality of the platform. as a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
- We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
- While the images, materials provided on the website were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein.
- The information provided hereunder is provided “as is”. we make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgement of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability.
- We shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses or injury arising out of or relating to the information provided on the website. in no event will we or our employees, affiliates, authors or agents be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken by your reliance on the content contained herein.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/ wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party or merchant accessed through the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Intellectual property:
- We are the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Website, and in the material published on it including but not limited to user interface, layout format, Order placing process flow and any content thereof.
- You recognize that we are the registered owner or have applied for the mark and the logo including but not limited to its variants (IPR). If you become aware or acquire knowledge of any infringement of IPR you shall report the same at/ through firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant information.
- Treatment of information provided by you:
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
- Governing law and dispute resolution
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
- Contact Us
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
- Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer
In accordance with (1) Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, and (2) Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020l the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer is provided below:
Name: Myroh Ventures
Myroh Ventures Private Limited
Reg Office: Plot 13, Sector7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Time: Monday – Sunday (12:00 – 11:00)
- Limitation of Liability
In addition to other limitations and exclusions in conditions of use and sale, in no event will we or our directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the said website/transaction/business. our total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will not exceed the last single successful purchase you have made.